Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Valentine???


Salam to all my beloved, fairest, loveliest maidens of Zainab Jahsy,
It has been quite a while since I last posted my entry. Not that I do not want to write but I had been distracted with so many things that really had made me extremely exhausted physically, emotionally and even psychologically. Alhamdulillah, after spending the weekend with my family, LAC team and Language camp participants, I had unwind and really had refreshed myself to face this wicked yet challengging life.
Just by looking at the title, I know all of you might think I will nag at you not to celebrate the day. I won't. I'm not the right person to give you a sermon on that topic. Most of you know why we should not celebrate this day. If you are truly a Muslim, you won't and don't want to celebrate the day.

What I want to discuss here is the true meaning of love. Who am I to stop or control your life. To choose the right "guy" for you. Can I control your heart? Who can control his or her heart? How can you tell your heart to love specific person? We can't, we just can't. It's beyond our control. But we can use our 'akal, iman and taqwa to channel the 'LOVE' to the right way and path.

Whom should we love? Why? How? All these questions should be answered before you all give away your heart to someone. If you are not patient, then you might choose the wrong guy. You must strategize in order to get the best in life. Believe me, I've gone through all that and I've learnt that in a hard way. If you are smart, you wouldn't want to go through that hard way.

At your age now, all of you should love your parents, siblings and your friends more than your 'special friend'. After you got married, you won't be able to spend time, show affection and share thoughts with them as you have shared your life with your spouse. After you are married, you must think for two in everything you do. Marriage life is not as easy as it looks like. Being married meaning you have to sacrifice a lot, in a very wide scope of life. You are not married to the guy only but also his family, relatives, his hobbies, his friends as well as his strengths and weaknesses.

So, while you are still single, fulfill your precious time with the right people. If you do not do that, after you are married, your chance is very slim. If your husband is okay, can accept your family members and your friends as who they are, then you are blessed. What if your husband an over-jealous type of person? He wants you for himself, not to be shared with anybody even by your own dad. How would you react? Please my beloved maidens, do give it a thought. I am not bluffing here. I'm talking based on my own experience watching and sharing my friends' stories who are in vain. You are like this lovely and delicate red rose. Very fragile and exquisite. Once being plucked and touched, the rose will slowly fade away and loose its shine. Do not let yourself be damaged by the wrong guy at the wrong time. Save it for your husband. A husband for this life and the hereafter. Your fate is destined already, your MR RIGHT is waiting for the right time to meet you. Never question what Allah s.w.t has planned for you. Insyaallah, you will be blessed. REMEMBER YOUR MOTHER & FATHER who have raised you from the first day you were borned until present. How long have you known your parents in comparison to the guy that you barely knew? Wallahualam, a good woman is for a good man. Let's hope we are among the few good ones. Wassallam & take care ma cherie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...